Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome to 2012

Firstly I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and I hope you all had a very enjoyable Christmas too!



Unlike last year I decided to work the week in between Christmas and New Year to see if I was missing anything from last year (I had the whole week off and it felt very luxurious!). Up until about 2weeks before Christmas it was all looking very quiet, and I felt good in that I probably hadnt missed a great opportunity at the end of 2010.......but how wrong I was! By time Christmas Eve rolled round I had a full week, not a single appointment slot free, and people still ringing up or emailing for prospective slots!
So firstly a huge thank you to all the patients I saw last week, who took time out from thier celebrations to come to see me for a massage. Hope you all felt better by the end of the week, ready and raring to go for the new year ahead.

And what a new year it will be too. It looks like I am going to get a holiday to Japan in this year (only a week) at the time of the Black Ship Festival in Shimoda, and I am being told to expect a camping holiday bonanza this year as well! It appears as though last years 2 trips were a great success - so if anyone has any good ideas for great camping holiday spots - preferably in or near woods, then please drop me an email and let me know.

As always, if you want to know more about me or Remedial Massage, please have a look at my website at www.yorkremedialtherapies.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment